About myself

   Let me introduce myself. I'm Sofia Petrushkina. Sofia is my first name. Petrushkina is my surname. I am ten years old. I was born in Chelyabinsk on 24th September, 2007. I am a puple.I go to shcool. I am in the 4th form. I am fond of sewing. I don't no, whet I want to be. Art and maths are my favourite lesson. I started sewing when I was 9. First my mother taught me sewing. Then I joined the guiter shcool. Now I take playing the guiter lesson two times a week. Every time my parents, my sisters and I travel, we visit different museums. We enjoy looking at wonderful paintings. When we go to the country I always paint very beautidful landscapes.
   I want to tell you about my family. My family rather large. We are a family of five: my parents, two sisters and me. My parents have been married for twenty-seven years. They are real friends. My mother's name is Luda. My father's name is Sasha. My sisters' names are Dasha and Mira. My parents are teachers. They are very experienced teachers. They are very busy, but they like their job very much. My family are fond of traveling. We aslways travel together. I love my family.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Traditions and holidays of Russia-questions

My friends

Questions for friends